Safety Resources for Bus, Motorcoach, & Minibus Operators
A bus is a motor vehicle designed, constructed and/or used to transport passengers. A motorcoach is a bus designed with an elevated passenger deck located over a baggage compartment. A minibus is designed to transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) and is typically built on a small truck chassis.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Requirements for Over-The-Road Bus Companies
- Guidelines and Driver Qualifications for Passenger Motor Carriers Part 390 – Relevant excerpts from Part 390 (General Applicability and Regulations).
- Guidelines and Driver Qualifications for Passenger Motor Carriers Part 391 (Qualifications of Drivers).
- Licensing and Insurance Requirements for For-Hire Motor Carriers of Passengers (Parts 365 & 387). Also available in Spanish.
- Motor Carrier Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
- Summary of Hours of Service Regulations
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) Rule
- Miscellaneous Passenger Carrier Regulations (Part 374)