The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Communications strives to provide accurate and timely information to the media and public. This section includes the most recent Agency news and historical information.
- FMCSA Seeks Input on State Annual Inspection Programs for Passenger Carrier Vehicles
- FMCSA Seeks Input on “Beyond Compliance” Program
- FMCSA Releases Latest Large Truck and Bus Crash Facts Report
- FMCSA Issues Safety Advisory for the Immediate Re-inspection and Retesting of Certain Cargo Tank Motor Vehicles
- FMCSA Reminds Medical Examiners and Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers that Revised Driver Examination Forms Must Be Used Beginning April 20, 2016
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces Formation of Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Formula Working Group
- FMCSA Orders Lyons Limousine to Shut Down
- FMCSA Declares California Truck Driver to be an Imminent Hazard to Public Safety
- FMCSA Bans Canadian Truck Driver from Operating in the U.S.
- Texas Bus Company Withdraws Its Appeal of FMCSA Shut-down Order