Resources for Bicyclists and Pedestrians
Bus and truck drivers, as well as the traveling public, bicyclists and pedestrians all share America’s roadways as they go about their daily routines. Regardless of mode of transport, being safe on the road is a responsibility shared by all.
Find resources here for information promoting safety for bicyclists and pedestrians sharing the road with large trucks and buses.
- Mayors' Challenge: Bikes, Pedestrians, and FMCSA
- Pedestrian and Bicyclist Road Safety Assessment
- Analysis Brief: Pedestrian and Bicyclist Fatalities in Large Truck Crashes, 2013
- Safety Tips for Pedestrians
- Safety Tips for Bicyclists