A limousine is usually built on a standard or lengthened automobile chassis. A van is a small motor vehicle designed or used to transport 9 to 15 passengers, including the driver. Other small vehicles may include 8 or fewer passenger vehicles used in commerce, excluding taxicabs.
- Passenger Carrier Guidance Fact Sheet: Understanding Commercial Regulations
- Small Passenger Vehicles in Interstate Commerce
- Licensing and Insurance Requirements for For-Hire Motor Carriers of Passengers (Parts 365 & 387). Also available in Spanish.
- Summary of Hours of Service Regulations
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) Rule