CDL drivers seeking additional information on DOT drug and alcohol testing rules are encouraged to use the resources listed on this page.
- DOT Mock Collection Instructional Video
- DOT's 10 Steps to Collection Site Security and Integrity Video
Brochures & Guides:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Brochure for Drivers
- Best Practices for DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- ODAPC's Employee Handbook for DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT's "Am I Covered?" Tool – Find out if you're subject to drug and alcohol testing regulations.
- DOT 5-Panel Drug Testing Notice
- Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act ("MAP-21"; P.L. 112-141)
- DOT Direct Observation for All Return-to-Duty & Follow-Up Drug Testing Notice
- Federal Drug-Free Workplace Programs Web site
Updated: Thursday, December 18, 2014