Until December 22, 2015, Certified Medical Examiners are required to continue to use current driver examination forms found below.
The FMCSA announces a 120-day grace period during which Medical Examiners may use either the current or the newly revised versions of the Medical Examination Report (MER) Form and Medical Examiner’s Certificate (MEC). This period is from December 22, 2015, until April 20, 2016. This action is being taken to ensure that Medical Examiners have sufficient time to become familiar with the new forms and to program electronic medical records systems.
- Medical Examination Report (MER) Form, MCSA-5875
- Medical Examiner's Certificate (MEC), Form MCSA-5876
USE OF THE NEW FORMS PRIOR TO DECEMBER 22, 2015 IS PROHIBITED.
- Diabetes Exemption Application
- Quartely Endocrinologist Evaluation Form for Already Exempted Drivers
- Annual Diabetes Assessment Package for Already Exempted Drivers