A passenger-carrying vehicle operated by a private motor carrier of passengers (business or non-business) and the passenger transportation is not available to the public at large.
- Interstate Passenger Carrying Driver's Guide to Hours of Service
- Education and Technical Assistance Package - Motor Carriers of Passengers
- Pamphlet about Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations for Private Motor Carriers of Passengers
- Regulaciones Federales de Seguridad de Autotransportes para Autotransportistas de Pasajeros Privados (En Español)
- Tips & Rules for Operating Your Own Passenger Vehicle for Group Travel
NOTE: If you are a private motor carrier of passengers that operates a motorcoach, please see the "Pre-Trip Safety Information for Bus/Motorcoach Passengers" materials and "Motorcoach Brake Systems & Safety Technologies" booklet in the Motorcoach section.