FMCSA provides resources for travel planners booking travel by bus—whether through an agency or group organization—as well as valuable safety materials to download and share with passengers.
Resources for Travel Planners
- Using the Bus Safety Search: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Look Before You Book PowerPoint Presentation
- Learn Before You Board Fact Sheet - English
- Learn Before You Board Fact Sheet - Spanish (Español)
- Pre-Trip Safety Information for Passengers
- Tip Sheet: Bus Safety and Comfort
- Tip Sheet: Bus Safety Records Matter
- Bus Safety Quiz
Bus Safety Resource Kits
These kits help travel planners learn about and promote bus safety. They are also for organizations reaching out to trip planners, such as tourism agencies, travel agencies, associations of travel or meeting planners, and youth, senior, community, and faith-based organizations that plan their own bus travel.
Senior Bus Travel Safety Kit
Student Bus Travel Safety Kit
Faith-Based Bus Travel Safety Kit