ELD Implementation National Tour 2017 Events
FMCSA's ELD Implementation National Tour is a public education and outreach effort geared towards helping commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers transition to electronic logging devices (ELDs).
FMCSA subject matter experts will discuss what drivers need to do to ensure compliance with the ELD rule. Participants will have the opportunity at select events to attend a presentation on ELD implementation, as well as ask subject matter experts questions at FMCSA’s interactive exhibit booth, where they will have access to consumer-friendly resources and materials.
Event dates and locations are as follows:
- June 13-14 – Bus Industry Safety Council (Linthicum, MD)
- July 13-15 – Iowa 80 Truckstop Jamboree (Walcott, Iowa)
- August 24-26 – Great American Trucking Show (Dallas, Texas)
- August 19-20 – National Association of Motorcoach Operators (Alexandria, Virginia)
- September 25-28 – North American Commercial Vehicle Show (Atlanta, Georgia)
- October 11-12 – FMCSA Event at Davis Travel Center Driver Appreciation Days (Stony Creek, Virginia)
- October 14-15 – California Trucking Show (Ontario, California)
- October 21-24 – American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition (Orlando, Florida)
- November 6-8 – Women in Trucking Accelerate! Conference & Expo (Kansas City, Missouri)
Click here to register for updates and alerts on the ELD Rule from FMCSA.
Please email ELD@dot.gov or call 1-800-832-5660 with any questions or for more information.