Digital Outreach Materials
It’s important to raise awareness about the Under 21 Military Driver Program through a variety of channels, including those online. This page includes social media copy, social media graphics, infographics, and sample web content for use via social media and email.
Below are sample posts, organized by platform, that can be used in combination with any of the corresponding graphics below. Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook (@FMCSA), Twitter (@FMCSA), LinkedIn (Federal Motor Carrier Administration), and Instagram (@DOT_FMCSA).
Sample Facebook Posts
- FMCSA’s Under 21 Military Driver Program allows military drivers ages 18-20 access to in-demand, commercial truck #drivingjobs. Interested in learning more about this program? Click for more: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/under21military-overview #MilitaryJobs #Militarytransition
- FMCSA’s Under 21 Military Driver Program aims to get #military drivers ages 18-20 in commercial truck #drivingjobs. Help spread the word with materials from this online toolkit: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/under21military-outreach-toolkit #MilitaryJobs #Militarytransition
- Great program for #military drivers ages 18-20! Spread the word about commercial truck #drivingjobs with FMCSA’s Under 21 Military Driver Program: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/under21military-outreach-toolkit #HireMilitary
Sample LinkedIn Post
- A new national program—FMCSA’s Under 21 Military Driver Program—helps #military drivers ages 18-20 explore careers in commercial truck driving. Drivers apply with companies offering #drivingjobs, often with full-time pay, benefits, and flexibility for reserve duties. Explore the program here: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/under21military-overview #HireMilitary
Sample Instagram Post
- FMCSA’s Under 21 Military Driver Program connects #military drivers ages 18-20 with companies offering commercial #drivingjobs. Visit https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/under21military-overview to learn more. #MilitaryTruck #JobSearch
The Under 21 Military Driver Program offers social graphics, sized for popular platforms, and corresponding social copy to help drive users to a landing page to learn more. Thumbnails below vary slightly in design from downloadable graphics.
Social Graphic 1
Social Graphic 2
Social Graphic 3
Social Graphic 4
Social Graphic 5
Infographics provide clear, simple messaging about obtaining a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and participating in the Under 21 Military Driver Program.
Infographic: How to get a CDL
Infographic: Program Process
Concise information on the Under 21 Military Driver Program to include on your organization’s web properties.