Training & Education
In support of its mission to improve truck and bus safety on our nation's highways, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) offers training materials designed to help carriers of HM familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations specific to them. The training materials also address the proper response in the case of a hazmat emergency, and other related topics.
- How to Comply with Federal HM Regulations
- Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) Website
- PHMSA Training and Outreach
- Watch the Cargo Tank Truck Driver Rollover Prevention video
- Food Safety Investigation Online Training
- Training for Carriers covered by the Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food