You are here

National Hazardous Materials Route Registry – Utah

Route Registry Updates

In accordance with 49 CFR §§ 397.73 and 397.103, each State or Indian tribe, through its routing agency is required to report any changes to its highway routing information to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).  The state specific spreadsheet at the above link can be used by the routing agency to report routing information changes.  Follow the procedure in the Update Instructions for Routing Agencies in the Related Links section. 

Submit Feedback >