Mexico-Domiciled CMV Advisory for U.S. and Mexico Long-Haul Pilot Program
- Vehicle Inspection Webinar for CMV Inspectors - September 27-28, 2011
This Webinar provides information to FMCSA personnel about inspection requirements for motor carriers, drivers and vehicles operating in the United States-Mexico Long-Haul Pilot Program. It informes participants of current inspection policy and actions to be taken when encountering participant motor carriers, vehicles and drivers.
- CMV Inspector (MCSAP)/Law Enforcement Advisory Webinar - August 30-31, 2011
This Webinar provides information to state partners and other law enforcement officials about the initiation of the United States-Mexico Cross-Border Long-Haul Trucking Pilot Program. It informs those agencies of key points and actions to be taken when encountering motor carrier participants.
- Visor Card for (MCSAP) CMV Inspectors
- Advisory for State Partners (CMV Enforcement)
- Visor Card for Law Enforcement officers
- Advisory for Local Law Enforcement