You are here

What if there is data on my record that should go against the motor carrier or intermodal equipment provider (IEP), how should I go about correcting this?

If there are violations on your record that you believe should go to another entity, you may challenge the data by going to our DataQs web site.

Last Updated : December 2, 2019
Submit Feedback >