§380.703 – Requirements for listing on the training provider registry (TPR) Guidance Q&A Question 9: How can an entity become eligible to be listed on the Training Provider Registry?
Question 9: How can an entity become eligible to be listed on the Training Provider Registry?
Guidance: To be eligible for listing on the Training Provider Registry, an entity must meet the following requirements:
- Follow a curriculum that meets the applicable criteria in Appendices A-E of Part 380;
- Utilize facilities meeting the criteria in § 380.709;
- Utilize vehicles meeting the criteria in § 380.711;
- Utilize instructors meeting the criteria in § 380.713;
- Meet recordkeeping requirements in § 380.725;
- Be licensed, certified, registered, or authorized to provide training in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of any State where in-person training is conducted.
Training providers must attest that they meet the specified requirements. In the event of a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) audit or investigation of the provider, they must supply documentary evidence to verify their compliance. Training providers must continue to meet the eligibility requirements in order to stay listed on the Training Provider Registry.