You are here

Railroads' Emergency Phone Numbers

Use these phone numbers to report a vehicle stalled or hung up on tracks, or a signal malfunction. Provide the location, crossing number (if posted), and the name of the road or highway that crosses the tracks. And be sure to specify that a vehicle is on the tracks!

BNSF Railway1-800-832-5452
Canadian National1-800-465-9239
Canadian Pacific1-800-716-9132
Kansas City Southern1-800-892-6295
Norfolk Southern1-800-453-2530
Union Pacific1-888-877-7267

Call the local police or 911 if you cannot locate the railroad emergency phone number at the site.

Updated: Thursday, March 12, 2015
Submit Feedback >