49 CFR Part 368
Revision of Regulations and Application Form for Mexico-Domiciled Motor Carriers To Operate in United States Municipalities and Commercial Zones on the United States-Mexico Border.
- 368.1 Certificate of registration.
- 368.2 Definitions.
- 368.3 Applying for a certificate of registration.
- 368.4 Requirement to notify FMCSA of change in applicant information.
- 368.5 Re-registration of certain carriers holding certificates of registration.
- 368.6 FMCSA action on the application.
- 368.7 Requirement to carry certificate of registration in the vehicle.
- 368.8 Appeals.
- 49 CFR Part 365 Subpart E
Special rules for certain mexico-domiciled carriers
- 365.501 Scope of rules.
- 365.503 Application.
- 365.505 Re-registration and fee waiver for certain applicants.
- 365.507 FMCSA action on the application.
- 365.509 Requirement to notify FMCSA of change in applicant information.
- 365.511 Requirement for CVSA inspection of vehicles during first three consecutive years of permanent operating authority.
49 CFR Part 385 Subpart B
Safety Monitoring System for Mexico-Domiciled Carriers
Resources for Law Enforcement
Updated: Tuesday, April 1, 2014