- § 365.101
Applications governed by these rules.
- § 365.103
- § 365.105
Starting the application process: Form OP-1.
- § 365.107
Types of applications.
- § 365.109
FMCSA review of the application.
- § 365.110
Need to complete New Entrant Safety Assurance Program.
- § 365.111
Appeals to rejections of the application.
- § 365.113
Changing the request for authority or filing supplementary evidence after the application is filed.
- § 365.115
After publication in the FMCSA Register.
- § 365.117
Obtaining a copy of the application.
- § 365.119
- § 365.121
Filing a reply statement.
- § 365.123
- § 365.201
- § 365.203
Time for filing.
- § 365.205
Contents of the protest.
- § 365.207
- § 365.301
- § 365.303
Contacting another party.
- § 365.305
Serving copies of pleadings.
- § 365.307
Replies to motions.
- § 365.309
- § 365.401
Scope of rules.
- § 365.403
- § 365.405
- § 365.407
- § 365.409
FMCSA action and criteria for approval.
- § 365.411
- § 365.413
Procedures for changing the name or business form of a motor carrier, freight forwarder, or property broker.
- § 365.501
Scope of rules.
- § 365.503
- § 365.505
Re-registration and fee waiver for certain applicants.
- § 365.507
FMCSA action on the application.
- § 365.509
Requirement to notify FMCSA of change in applicant information.
- § 365.511
Requirement for CVSA inspection of vehicles during first three consecutive years of permanent operating authority.
- Appendix A to Subpart E of Part 365
Explanation of Pre-Authorization Safety Audit Evaluation Criteria for Mexico-Domiciled Motor Carriers
RULES GOVERNING APPLICATIONS FOR OPERATING AUTHORITY
§ 365.503: Application.
(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form OP-1 (MX)—Application to Register Mexican Carriers for Motor Carrier Authority To Operate Beyond U.S. Municipalities and Commercial Zones on the U.S.-Mexico Border;
(2) Form MCS-150—Motor Carrier Identification Report; and
(3) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3—Designation of Agents-Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) will only process your application if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English;
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form OP-1 (MX), Form MCS-150, and Form BOC-3;
(3) The application must include the filing fee payable to the FMCSA in the amount set forth at 49 CFR 360.3(f)(1); and
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) You must submit the application to the address provided in Form OP-1(MX).
(d) You may obtain the application forms from any FMCSA Division Office or download it from the FMCSA website at:
Although we make every effort to assure that the information we provide is complete and accurate, it is not intended to take the place of published agency regulations. Regulations issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation and its Operating Administrations are published in the Federal Register and compiled in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Copies of appropriate volumes of the CFR in book format may be purchased from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, or examined at many libraries.
The CFR may also be viewed online at http://ECFR.gpoaccess.gov.