- § 365.101
Applications governed by these rules.
- § 365.103
- § 365.105
Starting the application process: Form OP-1.
- § 365.107
Types of applications.
- § 365.109
FMCSA review of the application.
- § 365.110
Need to complete New Entrant Safety Assurance Program.
- § 365.111
Appeals to rejections of the application.
- § 365.113
Changing the request for authority or filing supplementary evidence after the application is filed.
- § 365.115
After publication in the FMCSA Register.
- § 365.117
Obtaining a copy of the application.
- § 365.119
- § 365.121
Filing a reply statement.
- § 365.123
- § 365.201
- § 365.203
Time for filing.
- § 365.205
Contents of the protest.
- § 365.207
- § 365.301
- § 365.303
Contacting another party.
- § 365.305
Serving copies of pleadings.
- § 365.307
Replies to motions.
- § 365.309
- § 365.401
Scope of rules.
- § 365.403
- § 365.405
- § 365.407
- § 365.409
FMCSA action and criteria for approval.
- § 365.411
- § 365.413
Procedures for changing the name or business form of a motor carrier, freight forwarder, or property broker.
- § 365.501
Scope of rules.
- § 365.503
- § 365.505
Re-registration and fee waiver for certain applicants.
- § 365.507
FMCSA action on the application.
- § 365.509
Requirement to notify FMCSA of change in applicant information.
- § 365.511
Requirement for CVSA inspection of vehicles during first three consecutive years of permanent operating authority.
- Appendix A to Subpart E of Part 365
Explanation of Pre-Authorization Safety Audit Evaluation Criteria for Mexico-Domiciled Motor Carriers
RULES GOVERNING APPLICATIONS FOR OPERATING AUTHORITY
§ 365.503: Application.
(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form OP-1 (MX)—Application to Register Mexican Carriers for Motor Carrier Authority To Operate Beyond U.S. Municipalities and Commercial Zones on the U.S.-Mexico Border;
(2) Form MCS-150—Motor Carrier Identification Report; and
(3) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3—Designation of Agents-Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) will only process your application if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English;
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form OP-1 (MX), Form MCS-150, and Form BOC-3;
(3) The application must include the filing fee payable to the FMCSA in the amount set forth at 49 CFR 360.3(f)(1); and
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) You must submit the application to the address provided in Form OP-1(MX).
(d) You may obtain the application forms from any FMCSA Division Office or download it from the FMCSA website at: