The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Communications strives to provide accurate and timely information to the media and public. This section includes the most recent Agency news and historical information.
- Veterans Transition into Civilian Jobs as Commercial Truck and Bus Drivers in Record Numbers through USDOT/FMCSA Program
- FMCSA Orders Shut-down of Trucking Companies in Illinois, Georgia, as Imminent Hazards to Public Safety
- FMCSA Adopts Procedures Enhancing Safeguards for Voluntarily Submitted Confidential Business Information
- Student Art Contest Winners Communicate Why Truck and Bus Drivers Should Always Be Ready. Be Buckled.
- FMCSA Orders Shutdown of South Carolina Trucking Company