The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Communications strives to provide accurate and timely information to the media and public. This section includes the most recent Agency news and historical information.
- Student Art Contest Winners Communicate Why Truck and Bus Drivers Should Always Be Ready. Be Buckled.
- FMCSA Orders Shutdown of South Carolina Trucking Company
- FMCSA Declares Georgia Truck Driver to be an Imminent Hazard to Public Safety
- FMCSA Commences Annual Motor Carriers’ Drug and Alcohol Testing Survey
- FMCSA Shares Study Plan for Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver Restart Study