The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Communications strives to provide accurate and timely information to the media and public. This section includes the most recent Agency news and historical information.
- FMCSA Orders Utah Bus Company to Cease all Operations
- GAO Report Supports Positive Safety Impact of Hours-of-Service Rule
- FMCSA Declares Kentucky Truck Driver to be an Imminent Hazard to Public Safety
- Veterans Transition into Civilian Jobs as Commercial Truck and Bus Drivers in Record Numbers through USDOT/FMCSA Program
- FMCSA Orders Shut-down of Trucking Companies in Illinois, Georgia, as Imminent Hazards to Public Safety