You are here

Where can I check the status of my name change or address change?

You can check to see if a name change or address change has been completed at

  • Once in the Safer website, go to “FMCSA Searches”
  • Click “Licensing & Insurance”
  • Enter MC Number or USDOT Number in the appropriate box and click “search”

It may take approximately 14 days to process the request.

Last Updated : May 7, 2014
Submit Feedback >