Beginning on August 1, 2017, if you have an eligible crash that occurred on or after June 1, 2017 through July 31, 2019, visit DataQs to submit a Request for Data Review (RDR) with supporting documents, photos, or videos.
The following crash types are eligible for participation in the program:
- When the commercial motor vehicle (CMV) was struck by a motorist driving under the influence (or related offense);
- When the CMV was struck by a motorist driving the wrong direction;
- When the CMV was struck in the rear;
- When the CMV was struck while legally stopped or parked, including when the vehicle was unattended;
- When the CMV was struck by an individual committing or attempting to commit suicide by stepping or driving in front of the CMV;
- When the CMV sustained disabling damage after striking an animal in the roadway;
- When the crash was a result of an infrastructure failure, falling trees, rocks, or other debris; or
- When the CMV was struck by cargo or equipment from another vehicle.
For more information on the Crash Preventability Demonstration Program, please visit: