The FMCSA Information Technology Development Division provides software application systems to FMCSA, our State partners, and the motor carrier industry. The IT Development Division’s systems support the mission of FMCSA gathering data to provide analysis and enforcement for safer motor carrier operation on the nation’s highways. These systems include:
- Investigative Systems such as CAPRI, CaseRite, and UFA
- Inspection Systems such as Aspen and ISS
- SAFETYNET, an office-level safety management system
- The Motor Carrier Management Information System (MCMIS), currently the authoritative data source for FMCSA
- SAFER, Query Central, HMPIP and other supporting applications
- View All Information Systems
- Public Software Downloads
More information on FMCSA’s software systems, including official downloads, is available to authorized users on the Information Systems (InfoSys) page via the FMCSA Portal (requires log-in).
Public Software Versions
The software listed below is provided to show how the data used by FMCSA is gathered at the roadside or during investigations. Except for ProVu, these applications have been modified to prevent accidental submission of data to FMCSA production databases.
|CAPRI Public - Requires Firebird installed prior to installation||6.8.7||9/9/2013|
|Firebird for CAPRI||2.5.2||3/24/2013|
|Sentri Public Version||1.0.7||4/27/2012|