You are here

Where do I go to look up a motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder's interstate operating authority (active MC Number), insurance or process agent?

Please go to FMCSA's Licensing and Insurance system and select “Carrier search” from the pull-down menu. If you do not have access to the internet, please call our toll free number: 800-832-5660. Select the option for "Insurance" and then the licensing and insurance status information option.

Last Updated : December 29, 2014
Submit Feedback >