You are here

What proof must a Canadian commercial driver possess to reflect a driver is qualified to transport hazardous materials (HM) in the United States?

A Canadian commercial driver must possess a Canadian Commercial License and a Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training certificate when transporting HM in the United States.

Last Updated : April 17, 2014
Submit Feedback >