You are here

What will happen if I do not provide my State Driver Licensing Agency (SDLA) with my self-certification and if required, my medical examiner’s certificate and any required variance document by January 30, 2014?

Your SDLA will notify you that you are no longer medically certified to operate a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) in non-excepted interstate commerce. The SDLA will then downgrade all your CDL privileges.

Last Updated : April 9, 2014
Submit Feedback >