You are here

SOUTHBOUND: I want to deliver freight into the interior of Mexico. What do I need?

The Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes (SCT) regulates truck traffic in Mexico and it has established a program to allow U.S. motor carriers to provide long haul trucking services.   The requirements for registering and contact information may be found on the SCT web site.

Last Updated : September 8, 2015
Submit Feedback >