You are here

How do I register if I have a passenger van that occasionally pulls a trailer containing items related to the passengers’ transportation? For example, a passenger van with passengers and trailer with canoes and camping equipment.

You should register as a passenger carrier and enter the number of vans used to transport passengers.

Last Updated : May 14, 2014
Submit Feedback >