Under the executive direction of the Administrator, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) ensures that the Agency strives to create and maintain a workplace which is free from discrimination and continues to move towards becoming a diverse and inclusive organization which can be considered a best place to work.
OCR also works with the Departmental Office of Civil Rights (DOCR) to ensure that its EEO goals and objectives are consistent with the Departmental EEO goals and objectives, where applicable. OCR meets regularly with the leadership team in DOCR in order to discuss our progress on goal attainment and upcoming events that will bolster our internal and our external civil rights programs.
Employees & Applicants
- How to file an EEO Complaint
- About the EEO Complaint Process
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- DOT Reasonable Accommodation Order DOT 1011.1
- The ADA Amendments Act of 2008
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Web site
External Civil Rights - Grantees
- How to file a Title VI claim
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- U.S. Department of Justice Web site