- § 369.1
Annual reports of motor carriers of property, motor carriers of household goods, and dual property carriers.
- § 369.2
Classification of carriers—motor carriers of property, household goods carriers, and dual property carriers.
- § 369.3
Classification of carriers—motor carriers of passengers.
- § 369.4
Annual and quarterly reports of Class I carriers of passengers.
- § 369.5
- § 369.6
- § 369.8
Requests for exemptions from filing.
- § 369.9
Requests for exemptions from public release.
- § 369.10
Public release of motor carrier of property data.
- § 369.11
Quarterly reports of passenger revenues, expenses, and statistics.
REPORTS OF MOTOR CARRIERS
§ 369.10: Public release of motor carrier of property data.
(a) In general. Unless otherwise provided in this section, the data contained in a report filed under § 369.1 shall be made publicly available, but no sooner than the due date for the report.
(b) Exceptions relating to exemptions from public release. (1) If a request for an exemption from public release is pending under § 369.9, FMCSA will not publicly release the reports covered by the request until at least the time that a decision to grant or deny the request is made.
(2) If a carrier is granted an exemption from public release under § 369.9, FMCSA will not publicly release the reports covered by the granted exemption for a period of three years from the report's due date.
(c) Other exceptions. Notwithstanding any other provision of this part, information may be released:
(1) If the data are included in aggregate industry statistics that do not identify the individual carrier;
(2) To other components of the Department of Transportation for their internal use only;
(3) If required by law;
(4) With the consent of the carrier filing the report; or
(5) To contractors, if necessary for the performance of a contract with FMCSA.
Although we make every effort to assure that the information we provide is complete and accurate, it is not intended to take the place of published agency regulations. Regulations issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation and its Operating Administrations are published in the Federal Register and compiled in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Copies of appropriate volumes of the CFR in book format may be purchased from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, or examined at many libraries.
The CFR may also be viewed online at http://ECFR.gpoaccess.gov.