(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form OP-1(NNA)—Application for U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Registration by Non-North America-Domiciled Motor Carriers;
(2) Form MCS-150—Motor Carrier Identification Report; and
(3) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3—Designation of Agents—Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) FMCSA will only process an application if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English;
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form OP-1(NNA), Form MCS-150 and Form BOC-3;
(3) The application must include the filing fee payable to the FMCSA in the amount set forth at 49 CFR 360.3(f)(1); and
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) An applicant must submit the application to the address provided in Form OP-1(NNA).
(d) An applicant may obtain the application forms from any FMCSA Division Office or download them from the FMCSA Web site at: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/forms/forms.htm.
Although we make every effort to assure that the information we provide is complete and accurate, it is not intended to take the place of published agency regulations. Regulations issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation and its Operating Administrations are published in the Federal Register and compiled in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Copies of appropriate volumes of the CFR in book format may be purchased from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, or examined at many libraries.
The CFR may also be viewed online at http://ECFR.gpoaccess.gov.