You are here

Where do I send my Corrective Action Plan (CAP)?

Please send your CAP to the appropriate FMCSA Office:

Western: AK, American Samoa, AZ, CA, CO, Guam, HI, ID, , MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY, Northern Mariana Is.
Phone: 877-547-0383
Fax: 303-407-2347
Midwestern: IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI
Phone: 708-283-3564
Fax: 877-547-0381

Southern: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN
Phone: 404-327-7351
Fax: 877-547-0380
Eastern: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, PR, RI, VA, VI, VT, WV
Phone: 443-703-2269
Fax: 877-547-0379

Last Updated : April 24, 2014
Submit Feedback >