You are here

Where do I go to look up a motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder's interstate operating authority (active MC Number), insurance or process agent?

Please go to FMCSA's Licensing and Insurance site and select “Carrier search” from the pull-down menu. If you do not have access to the internet, please call our toll free number at 866-637-0635. Select option 2 (automated licensing and insurance status information).

Last Updated : August 26, 2014
Submit Feedback >