You are here

What happens if my medical examiner’s certificate or variance expires before I provide my State Driver Licensing Agency (SDLA) with a new one?

Your SDLA will notify you that you are no longer medically certified to operate a CMV in non-excepted interstate commerce. The SDLA will then downgrade all your CDL privileges.

Last Updated : April 3, 2014
Submit Feedback >