Biennial updates can be completed online, by mail, by phone, or by fax.
- Online: If your USDOT Number is active, you may update your registration online.
- Go to the “Register or Update Now without Help” section and click on “Online Registration without Help”
- By mail: Once you have completed the MCS-150 form you must print the completed form and mail it to the address indicated on the form
- By phone: You can call 800-832-5660 to have a form mailed to you. Once you have completed the form, you can mail it to the address indicated on the form
- By fax: you can fax your completed form to 703-280-4003
Biennial updates are processed immediately if done online, but updates filed by fax or mail may take three to four weeks to process.
Last Updated : May 15, 2014