You are here

How can I update my USDOT number company information?

There are several ways to update your company’s information:

  • Online: You can update your USDOT number company information on the Licensing and Insurance (L&I) web site by filing an MCS-150 (Motor Carrier Identification Report). To update online you will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can apply for your PIN online.
  • Phone: You can call 800-832-5660 to have an MCS-150 form mailed to you
  • Mail: Send the forms to:
    Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
    Office of Registration and Safety Information (MC-RS)
    Applications Production Team, 6th Floor
    1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
    Washington, DC 20590

Please put “update” on the MCS-150 form and make all necessary changes

Last Updated : May 5, 2014
Submit Feedback >