Tuesday, January 12, 2010
8:00 am to 12 noon
Salon 3 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW, Washington, DC 20008
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Analysis, Research and Technology (ART) is hosting a forum in conjunction with the Transportation Research Board’s (TRB) 89th Annual Meeting in January.
Topics to be presented and discussed:
- Pre-Employment Screening Program
- Driver Distraction Study in Commercial Vehicle Operations
- Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 New Safety Measurement System Shows Promise in Operational Model Test
- Evaluating the Safety Benefits of a Low-Cost Driving Behavior Management System in Commercial Vehicle Operations
- Employer Notification Service National Deployment Options
- Analysis and Information Online Website Redesign
Go to http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/facts-research/art-news-art-programs-2009.htm to take a look at presentations from the 2009 ART Forum.
The ART forum is open to the public at no cost, and all registrants of the TRB Annual Meeting are welcome to attend. If you plan to attend any other TRB conference sessions or committee meetings, you must get either a one-day or full registration for the Conference, and pay a registration fee. To register for the TRB Annual Meeting, visit www.trb.org.